Cheesecake squares are a delectable dessert made by baking a creamy cheesecake filling on top of a crumbly crust, resulting in perfectly portioned, bite-sized treats with a rich and indulgent flavor.
2 Cans of Crescent Roll Sheets
1 block of softened cream cheese
1 Cup of Sugar
1 ½ tablespoons of vanilla extract
¼ cup of melted butter
2 tablespoons of Jammin’ Jerk
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
Pre-grease a 9x13' pan and lay out 1 sheet of crescent roll sheets in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine 1 block of softened cream cheese , 1 cup of sugar, and 1 ½ tablespoons of vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture across the first layer of crescent roll sheet in the pan.
- Add a second layer of crescent roll sheet on top of the cream cheese mixture in the pan.
- Brush melted butter across the top of the 2nd layer of crescent roll sheet, sprinkle on a tablespoon of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of Jammin’ Jerk Seasoning.
- Preheat pellet grill to 350 degrees, add cheesecake crescent rolls once heated and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.