Deer camp pizza is one of our favorites. It's delicious, cheesy, and easy to make. It's something y'all don't wanna miss this season.
Deer Camp Pizza
Deer camp pizza is great for the outdoors and perfect to satisfy any hunger. It's cheesy, meaty, and delicious to eat!
1-Box Chef Boyardee pizza maker kit (make dough to package directions)
1lb ground beef
1lb mild Italian Sausage
1 large yellow onion diced
1 large green bell pepper diced
1 large pack of pepperoni
1 pack of diced ham or Canadian bacon
- 1 large can of sliced mushrooms
- 1 large can of sliced black olives
- 2 large bags of mozzarella cheese
Killer Hogs AP Season
Malcom's Italian Stallion Season
Fry ground beef, sausage, onion, and bell pepper in a skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned, season to taste with AP and Italian Stallion Remove from heat and drain grease.
- Make dough in the pizza kit according to package directions (I used both packs for a large pizza).
- When the dough is ready, spread the dough out in a large greased sheet pan.
- Pour sauce onto the dough and spread evenly ( I used the one in the pizza kit).
- Add your meat and veggie mix you fried earlier on top of the sauce and spread evenly.
- Add pepperoni next and spread evenly.
- Add diced ham next and spread evenly.
- Add sliced mushroom and sliced black olives, and spread evenly.
- Add Mozzarella cheese to top and season with Italian Stallion
- Place pizza in a 350-degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Slice pizza to desired sizes and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.